Participants will be expected to arrive on Sunday June 26th, and will leave on Saturday July 2nd in the afternoon.
In order to enhance the interaction and exchange, all participants will be accommodated in the same hotel and are requested to have lunch and dinner together. For a registration made before April 3rd, the accommodation is guaranteed at the Seagull Hotel☆☆☆☆. After this date, it will be booked in a neighbouring hotel if the lodging capacity at Seagull hotel is sold out. These hotels are located beachfront to ensure you a pleasant stay.
All sessions will be held in the ICISE conference center, 10 minutes taxi (or one hour walk) away from the hotel (see on this map). Daily bus transfer (morning and end afternoon) will be provided by the conference organization. The conference center is located in a wooded area in front of a beach with calm spaces that is conducive to walks during breaks.
Daily activities are planned for the accompanying persons throughout their stay (e.g., discovery of local handicraft with visit to ateliers, excursion in countryside, to beaches and coral reefs, historical sites and Cham ruins, ….).
The breakfast and dinner will be served in the hotel for all participants. Lunch will be served at ICISE, or elsewhere for the accompanying persons, depending on their activities. The meals will include mineral water, alcoholic and soft drinks will be charged to your account by the hotel.
Registration for lodging
Registration for lodging / logistics purposes can be made on the website 12th Rencontres du Vietnam: Deadline June 5th, 2016.
Please note that:
- Your booking will be made by the conference secretariat for the whole duration of the meeting (i.e., from Sunday noon to Saturday morning). The total cost of the meeting cannot be reduced in case of partial attendance.
- If you plan to check in before June 26th or to leave the Conference after July 2nd, you have to contact rencontres.vietnam[at]gmail.com so that we can try to make the appropriate booking for you.
- If you arrive before midday and wish your room to be made available immediately, you will be charged for an extra day. You must inform us so that the hotel can prepare your room in advance.
Payment of living expenses and accommodation
|The cost per person (full board — hotel and meals — for 6 days) will amount to 285 USD for a double room and 410 USD for a single room.|
Payment for board and lodging should be done upon arrival
- either in cash or with your credit card (the latter will incur a small supplement) at the conference site;
- or by interbank transfer; in that case you should transfer the fee (Please add 20 USD for bank fees) to the following bank
Account name: CISEI
Address: Second zone, Ghenh Rang ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
(or) Khu vuc 2, P. Ghenh Rang, TP. Quy Nhon, T. Binh DinhBank name: Vietcombank Quy Nhon
Address of bank: 66C Le Duan street, Ly Thuong Kiet ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province
Account number: Currency – USD: 00 51 370 498 257
Swift code: BFTV VNVX005
The transfer should indicate clearly your name to identify the payee. Please inform the conference secretariat by fax or email that the transfer has been done. You should obtain proof of payment and hand it to the conference secretariat at the conference site. It will take at least four (4) weeks for our account to be credited, so please have the transfer made before May 27th, 2016.